Check out this week’s “Spinning Back Clique,” MMA Junkie’s weekly show that takes a spin through the biggest topics in mixed martial arts.
Our “Spinning Back Clique” panel of Mike Bohn, Nolan King and Brian “Goze” Garcia discuss five topics with host “Gorgeous” George Garcia.
- Logan Storley won the interim Bellator welterweight title with a controversial split-decision win over Michael Page at Bellator 281. The panel shores its scorecards and reacts to Scott Coker’s criticism of Storley’s approach.
- Paul Daley knocked out Wendell Giacomo in his retirement fight at Bellator 281 in his native England. The panel debates if “Semtex” will go out on a high, or if we should expect him back in MMA, boxing or perhaps even BKFC.
- The UFC on ESPN 36 main event came to an abrupt halt when Aleksandar Rakic suffered a knee injury that led to Jan Blachowicz’s getting the win. Rakic later revealed he came into the bout with an existing injury, which leads our panel to debate if there’s anything that can be done to stop these type of situations.
- Tony Ferguson spoke out in the aftermath of his brutal UFC 274 knockout loss to Michael Chandler, and he shared a lot of insight into his mindset and plans to find a new gym to train at. That poses the question to our panel: Which gym would be the best fit for Ferguson?
- Dustin Poirier is desparate to fight and has been offered a bout with Colby Covington, which he’s not unwilling to accept. The panel reacts to Poirier’s situation and discuss the options for his next fight.
“Spinning Back Clique” is released each Tuesday on MMA Junkie’s YouTube channel. You can watch the full episode in the video above.
Please go to MMAJunkie.USAToday.com to read full article.